Songs I Listen to When Saving the World

Currently Listening: The Temptation of Adam - Josh Ritter
Currently Drinking: Coffee
Getting ready to read: Surprised by Hope - NT Wright; All Creatures Great and Small - James Herriot

So, I'm not going to be able to blog or update for a little while.

I hate to overshadow my previous post with another one, but I'm excited about this next one.

I tend to have thought-out, heavy blog posts without the light, fun ones I used to write while I was in college.  I really like Vonnegut's writing style and try to mimic that--a mix of light and dark (without Vonnegut's cynicism).

------------------

So, my friend John made this awesome mix titled "Songs I Listen to When Saving the World."  The songs are good, but the idea behind it is great.  A mix with an epic theme.

So, I made one of my own.

Here's the list:

1. Love for Me - Guster
2. The Adventure - Angels & Airwaves
3. Under the Tracks - Creeper Lagoon
4. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
5. The Lining Is Silver - Relient K
6. Neighborhood #3 (Power Out) - Arcade Fire
7. Run - Vampire Weekend
8. Giving Up the Gun - Vampire Weekend
9. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
10. Lake Tahoe (For My Father) - Sherwood
11. Do Better - Say Anything
12. A Little's Enough - Angels & Airwaves
13. The Obvious Child - Paul Simon
14. Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
15. On My Way Back Home - Band of Horses
16. Heaven - Angels & Airwaves

As of now, this is my epic adventure 'saving the world' mix.

My question to you is this:

What song or songs would you listen to when saving the world?
 Source

Adil Zulfiqar

I am an graphic designer and HTML developer. I usually work as a freelancer. Whatpeoplelike is a platform where i want to share stuff what people actualy like in real life.

Make Money Blogging